We know coming to a new church can be intimidating, daunting, and even a little unnerving. Our hope is that when you visit MCA you will feel welcomed and part of the family. Here are some ways you can join in.
Following Jesus is an entire life pursuit. As a church we have a number of pathways to assist you as you follow Him with others. All of these relate to Jesus's invitation to walk with him, become more like him, and join in what he is doing. (click on red links below)
- Sunday gatherings are the primary way we gather as a church to worship together, learn from Scripture, pray for one another, and create space to hear from the Spirit. Everyone is welcome.
Groups (small groups, age specific groups, etc)
- We believe that it is important to follow Jesus together with a smaller group of people- for encouragement, support, and discovery
- We have a variety of ways that we meet in groups- some age specific, some affinity, others mixed.
- Twice a year we launch new groups through a 3 week “Live connected” training. We offer onramps to new groups during late September and late January. Stay tuned for upcoming dates.
- We provide helpful resources for both individuals and groups that guide in our next steps with Jesus.
- Several times a year we offer opportunities to focus on a specific aspect of our journey with Jesus.
- The next is scheduled Nov.23,24,25 “Live Full-how to guided and empowered by the Spirit”
- Click on tab for details.
Children, Teen, Young Adults?
Check out the site links: